Friday, January 7, 2011



Bantamweight

The girls do not seem to be affected by the shortened day light. Cold be
damned, we will have omlettes
.

If you should come for a visit, and cannot find me, do not be alarmed. Look for the bear that has my eyes and you will know you've come to the right place. If you can't see my eyes underneath the hood of the coat, look for the bear wheeling around an IV drip full of hot tea.

I have to remind myself, What are the perks of winter? The morning light, wood piles, scarves, the crunch underneath boots, and the birds (which look particularly chubby this year.... really, I've been trying to get a picture, they're huge).

Brad just brought a shotgun into the keeping room, so i'm guessing that means it's time for my
second lesson in "Farm Firearm". I used to think I had a propensity for learning foreign languages, but i'm just not very good at speaking gun. Oh well, it's better to have the skill and never need to put it to use than not know and need it.

1 comment:

  1. "Lock and Load?"

    "Got'm at gunpoint?"

    "I thought the safety was on?"

    ReplyDelete