Monday, January 17, 2011

Where are the Cigars?



Meet Mogwai, notice the mama goat in the background,
looking on like a concerned parent.

One baby goat. Two baby goat. Three baby goat?

We've had two baby goats born in three days, and Vanilli was having contractions this morning so it won't be too long before we have a third. If I didn't oooh and aahhh enough over the last set of kids that were born I feel like i'm making up for it now. Baby goats are beyond adorable, as in, doctors recommend you wait at least one hour after your last meal to hold a baby goat, for fear of fainting, cramps, or heart explosion. Imagine a little wobbly fluff ball that resembles a distant cousin of the gremlin.... they hit 15,000 cutons easily (pronounced cüt- on, one cuton is equivalent to one Hello Kitty sticker).

As for non-baby goat matters, I spent yesterday in Athens at the Atelier Bridal Show promoting BPP. I saw old friends and made some new friends and was happy that I stayed up way too late the night before, painting shelves with chalkboard paint, making paper hearts, paper wedding cakes and an oversized Air Mail envelope addressed to a bride and groom that cohabitate at 2 Lover's Lane. (ridiculous, I know) I'm becoming increasingly convinced that weddings help the world go round.




Tiny cake toppers for the paper wedding cake.
*note: my hands aren't aging disproportionately, they're just wrinkly from washing the dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment